Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed a nice chip of paint missing off my engine casing on my right side where black rubber pipe enters engine.Has anyone had issues with paint flake on their engines and can touch up bottle be purchased and where.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Noticed a nice chip of paint missing off my engine casing on my right side where black rubber pipe enters engine.Has anyone had issues with paint flake on their engines and can touch up bottle be purchased and where.
You know I’ve come across ppl asking about paint in the forum a few times, I’m gonna write Honda and ask for a rundown on the paint/colors/mix I.d.’s for our bikes. I’m sure they’ll tell us....****, the last time I asked a question they even called me back on the phone and left the answer on my voicemail. :surprise:

But about your question, I don’t recall anyone having your issue and finding the paint for Honda motorcycle’s is one big PITA. because, of course, any search containing the words Honda and paint brings of 50k hits on paint for their cars.

But if your bike is still under warranty I’d swing by (or call) your local dealer and ask them if it’s covered, you never know :wink2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts