Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading on ADV that test rides in a couple Euro countries are expected to begin in November... can any of you guys on that side confirm???

·
Registered
75 Posts
In the beggining of september i saw around 10 to 12 AT bikes running here in Portugal. It was something kept in secret but I saw them with my own eyes. Also know that it was the press and some guests. This was also confirmed a couple of days after by my Honda dealer.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Wasn't it Portugal that initially leaked the specs of the AT? Wonder if this is a center of big Honda activity.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the beggining of september i saw around 10 to 12 AT bikes running here in Portugal. It was something kept in secret but I saw them with my own eyes. Also know that it was the press and some guests. This was also confirmed a couple of days after by my Honda dealer.
oh interesting... have you heard anything about test rides/demo events/when bikes will be in stores?

·
Registered
75 Posts
presentation/training to dealers is scheduled to happen by the end of October. By the end of November first bikes should arrive to dealers. At the moment the pre-ordering already started and for the first 75 units Honda PT is offering a trip master equal to the one used by Paulo Gonçalves in his CRF rally Dakar bike. I've seen this offer in pictures and for me I prefer to ride the bike first instead of ordering the bike with this offer without feeling it.

Hope to ride one when it arrives to store by the end of November.

Antonio

·
Registered
287 Posts
presentation/training to dealers is scheduled to happen by the end of October. By the end of November first bikes should arrive to dealers.
We'll most likely see a lot of leaked pictures/videos of the AT during the October training period when dealers get their hands on one for this purpose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts