Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

61 - 80 of 134 Posts

·
Super Moderator
969 Posts
All I can say to you DT is you better keep those Canadian Geese in Canada where the belong. ROFL Just kidding
Right? Those things are breeding like winged rats in Colorado. Every time they try to bring a measure to limit the population of them, it is met with outrage, but the Goose poop everywhere is beginning to present its own health issues.

Edit: This has been one novel approach....

·
Super Moderator
969 Posts
Ontario says essential services only remain in operation for the next two weeks or more. Can't figure how liquor stores, beer stores and pot shops qualify.
Do you guys differentiate between Medical and Recreation dispensaries there? Denver was going to close Liquor Stores and Recreational Dispensaries starting 5PM today but reversed the decision when it created mad swarms of people who were trying to bing buy before they closed. Kind of the opposite of social distancing right?

Medical Dispensaries were going to be allowed to stay open as they serve a medical roll for those who have prescriptions and medical marijuana cards.

·
Super Moderator
1,510 Posts
Right? Those things are breeding like winged rats in Colorado. Every time they try to bring a measure to limit the population of them, it is met with outrage, but the Goose poop everywhere is beginning to present its own health issues.

Edit: This has been one novel approach....

You guys can stop by my town and we’ll throw in some seagulls, ducks, rabbits, and squirrels ? for free!!!
Can’t throw a rock in my “hood” with out hitting one of the above mentioned...

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Do you guys differentiate between Medical and Recreation dispensaries there? Denver was going to close Liquor Stores and Recreational Dispensaries starting 5PM today but reversed the decision when it created mad swarms of people who were trying to bing buy before they closed. Kind of the opposite of social distancing right?

Medical Dispensaries were going to be allowed to stay open as they serve a medical roll for those who have prescriptions and medical marijuana cards.
We have recreational dispensary stores/bars. Today they have been declared as essential and will remain open. The beer and liquor stores too - - - essential people.

So that is some recent "good" news. :rolleyes:

Medical cannabis I believe is dispensed probably through a pharmacy, like any prescription.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
You guys can stop by my town and we’ll throw in some seagulls, ducks, rabbits, and squirrels ? for free!!!
I can't help regarding the birds. We can't even help ourselves. The birds want us to think that we have control. Of course, we not know better.

Last year I continuously had birds sleep on my m/c gas tank and instrument cluster when I went into the office. They build a really crappy nest that would always fall apart and leave a mess everywhere. Their talons would leave muddy streaks on the tank and seat. And sometimes a gift was left for me on the seat and handle grips. (yippie)

·
Super Moderator
969 Posts
We have more ducks, rabbits squirrels, deer, and coyote than we need, so I don't need any out of state take-homes. There are 3 or 4 squirrels that drop down onto our roof at the crack of dawn every morning and engage in a game of chase or mating or whatever the **** they are doing :)

Not to mention magpies and prairie dogs :) A fair share of Elk too, but they aren't a nuisance :)

Oh and the #@%* mice that I can't keep out of the garage! ( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° )

Oddly enough, we also have gulls. You wouldn't think so since they are commonly referred to as "seagulls," but there are actually a half dozen or so species of gulls here.

·
Super Moderator
969 Posts
I have to say that so far I am not at all impressed with the folks at Superior Bidet. My sister placed an order for one late on the same day I did. Thursday of last week she received an email saying that they were cancelling her order. Unable to fill it and issued a refund.

I checked the status of my order and it is listed as placed on March 14, 2020 and is currently Failed to FBA.

No update on shipping, no notice of cancellation, no refund. I sent them a message via the contact form on Thursday (they don't publish a number) on Thursday asking them what the status was and what Failed to FBA meant. I am guessing Fill Back Order. But do they still plan to fill it? If not, why no cancellation or refund?

Having not heard back from them, I sent a follow up telling them I would appreciate at least the courtesy of a response. I will see how it goes. I may just have to call my CC company and cancel it myself.

·
Super Moderator
1,510 Posts
I can't help regarding the birds. We can't even help ourselves. The birds want us to think that we have control. Of course, we not know better.

Last year I continuously had birds sleep on my m/c gas tank and instrument cluster when I went into the office. They build a really crappy nest that would always fall apart and leave a mess everywhere. Their talons would leave muddy streaks on the tank and seat. And sometimes a gift was left for me on the seat and handle grips. (yippie)
You know all you need was a motorcycle riding cat... Problem solved..

·
Super Moderator
1,510 Posts
And now for the news...

oh yea and not to mention the bio-hazard alerts that I turned off cause it was reminding me all the time..

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I have to say that so far I am not at all impressed with the folks at Superior Bidet. My sister placed an order for one late on the same day I did. Thursday of last week she received an email saying that they were cancelling her order. Unable to fill it and issued a refund.

I checked the status of my order and it is listed as placed on March 14, 2020 and is currently Failed to FBA.

No update on shipping, no notice of cancellation, no refund. I sent them a message via the contact form on Thursday (they don't publish a number) on Thursday asking them what the status was and what Failed to FBA meant. I am guessing Fill Back Order. But do they still plan to fill it? If not, why no cancellation or refund?

Having not heard back from them, I sent a follow up telling them I would appreciate at least the courtesy of a response. I will see how it goes. I may just have to call my CC company and cancel it myself.
Too bad. Maybe the U.S. Mothership cannot handle the demand under the current circumstance.

The Canadian office was very easy, but under "normal times".

·
Super Moderator
1,510 Posts
Too bad. Maybe the U.S. Mothership cannot handle the demand under the current circumstance.

Unfortunate, but true not to mention people not calling off work cause or the issues, then trying to get people will to even go to other ppl’s home to install must be an issue too

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Unfortunate, but true not to mention people not calling off work cause or the issues, then trying to get people will to even go to other ppl’s home to install must be an issue too
Fortunately, Super Bidet is one of those things that an average folk can install. But for the elderly and similar, I hear ya.

·
Super Moderator
969 Posts

Yeah, I understand if they can't fill it. But at least respond to your inquiry and refund my money if you can't, or tell me you still plan to fill it, but are experiencing delays.

I actually Tripled down and ordered one from Brondel (they haven't sent any ship info either, but at least sent an email saying they were experiencing delays) and another site called Tushy. Tushy was actually accepting pre-orders which aren't expected to ship until April. They have been by far the most communicative, sending out various emails about what to expect, tips, etc. :)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Yeah, I understand if they can't fill it. But at least respond to your inquiry and refund my money if you can't, or tell me you still plan to fill it, but are experiencing delays.

I actually Tripled down and ordered one from Brondel (they haven't sent any ship info either, but at least sent an email saying they were experiencing delays) and another site called Tushy. Tushy was actually accepting pre-orders which aren't expected to ship until April. They have been by far the most communicative, sending out various emails about what to expect, tips, etc. :)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Gee, I hope by the time you receive them, bum wipe won't be given away free as part of the Fed's epic $6 trillion financial aid package.

$6T? Where does that come from?

61 - 80 of 134 Posts