Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I received my HEED Bunker crash bars yesterday but decided to go a different route. I have not opened the package. I can open it tomorrow and post pics.

I paid $348 (Full crash bars + the side bags) but am willing to let it go for $300 shipped (CONUS only). I'm located in Southern California (Orange County)...if you pick up I will let it go for $250 cash.

Updated with pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why are they so cheap? Aren't the others like 600-700 bucks?? EITher way may be interested. Are these full as in both sides and tail with tail side bags?

I have a black dog cycle skid plate and a full Remus system so fitment may be a prob

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why are they so cheap? Aren't the others like 600-700 bucks?? EITher way may be interested. Are these full as in both sides and tail with tail side bags?

I have a black dog cycle skid plate and a full Remus system so fitment may be a prob
Yes, they're for the full on both sides and include one mini side bag.

Not sure why they're so inexpensive but I'd like to believe it's because the manufacturers/dealers aren't greedy. LOL

A lot of riders have them on ATs or other makes and gave great reviews on other forums.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price lowered to $250 shipped w/in 48 states.

Or $200 cash pick up.

This is the absolute lowest I'll let it go for. If it doesn't sell I'll just use it as backup.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes.

I'm surprised no one's picked up on this deal. Crash bars for basically $200 (picked up). $250 shipped. It's probably going to cost me more than $50 to ship this thing.

I rather have someone come pick up so I can avoid shipping but will ship if I have to (provided you guys can send payment as gift since I'm losing a lot of money on deal).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts