Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I wonder if it's a North America thing, are there any Canadians on here that could comment on whether or not they received the full kit?
My 2019 ATAS was delivered yesterday and purchased December of 2019. The only tools I could find were the hex wrench under the seat, a fuse puller and a double ended screwdriver as mentioned by others here. My location is Ontario Canada. A bit disappointing considering the five previous Hondas I owned all came with complete or almost complete tool kits. They were all used bikes, not new.

·
Registered
821 Posts
My 2019 ATAS was delivered yesterday and purchased December of 2019. The only tools I could find were the hex wrench under the seat, a fuse puller and a double ended screwdriver as mentioned by others here. My location is Ontario Canada. A bit disappointing considering the five previous Hondas I owned all came with complete or almost complete tool kits. They were all used bikes, not new.
Congrats Bill on the delivery. Fun is to found abound.

Yes, the accompanying tools are dismal. I don't even know why Honda bothers, particularly in regards to the sorry vinyl pouch that they provide. In any case, you will likely arrange your own custom tool kit in time.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts