Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple weeks ago near Deckers, CO. Not sure exactly where I was... I generally just follow the front wheel. Love the bike off road but need to get some good 50/50 tires on it. Less than 200 miles on the bike when this was taken. Got near 600 on it now getting ready for a Saddle Sore 1000 in a few weeks. Putting a center stand and GPS mount on it in the morning, along with the first oil change.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice! Did some offroad stuff in an OHV area here in Oregon. After picking the bike up all day, I'm definitely much more experienced than I was before the trip. I have Mitas E07+ on the rear and Shinko 804 on the front. They both worked great except for the deep silty dust. Not sure anything would have helped with that. This picture was taken on a fire road and these tires ate it up like nobody's business.

Attachments

·
Administrator
1,755 Posts
Couple weeks ago near Deckers, CO. Not sure exactly where I was... I generally just follow the front wheel. Love the bike off road but need to get some good 50/50 tires on it. Less than 200 miles on the bike when this was taken. Got near 600 on it now getting ready for a Saddle Sore 1000 in a few weeks. Putting a center stand and GPS mount on it in the morning, along with the first oil change.
That looks to be around South Platte River Road? My wife and I ride around that area a bit since it is more or less "in our back yard."

Photo: August 2017

1 - 3 of 3 Posts