Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
scottoiler and pivot pegs fitted,and i also fitted the top part of a givi airflow screen i had spare,anyone looking for a new screen should consider the givi airflow,they work awesome,the screen is curved a little it throws the air over the helmet and also lets air up between the 2 layers and there is no turbulance in front of the helmet

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
I love the pegs and the Scottoiler makes good sense. Not keen on the visual appeal of the screen for my tastes, a bit too Yamaha Diversion 600! Keep farkling Roger!

·
Registered
45 Posts
The pegs ROCK! I assume you just drilled and bolted the Givi to the stock screen, yes?

·
Registered
14 Posts
scottoiler and pivot pegs fitted,and i also fitted the top part of a givi airflow screen i had spare,anyone looking for a new screen should consider the givi airflow,they work awesome,the screen is curved a little it throws the air over the helmet and also lets air up between the 2 layers and there is no turbulance in front of the helmet
Awesome goodies you got there!

How are you like the bike?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice pictures! Would also want biggers pegs. Never had such an auto-oiler as I mainly rode shaft-bikes. Do you have any experience with the scottoiler?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice pictures! Would also want biggers pegs. Never had such an auto-oiler as I mainly rode shaft-bikes. Do you have any experience with the scottoiler?
yes i had had a scottoiler on my CB500X and a Transalp 700 makes the chain last 3 times as long and no need to oil it every few hundred kms

·
Registered
17 Posts
How are the pivot pegs? Was looking at these but at £150 a pair I decided to mull it over a bit more. With big off road type boots on its tricky to get under the gear lever. Do the pivot ones help with that?

·
Registered
794 Posts
I know most folk think the pegs look too small, but personally, I don't have a problem with their size, sitting or standing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts