Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a decent upgrade on this? Nothing real aggressive I won't be doing off road much if any. I typically do not have to replace my pegs on any of my bikes except my road race bikes for obvious crash reasons. I find the ATs foot pegs to be to small for me and I have a small size 9 foot.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Lots of options, XL/XR650 fitment is same for AT. Cheap chinese pegs at the lowest price point, IMS Superstocks are popular at a better quality level and under $100, higher price points there are option from PivotPegz or lots of folks like the Black Dog Cycleworks design that carry the tread area further back in toward the frame. SWMotech end up sticking out very far, seen a few of thee come up for resale after folks don't like them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lots of options, XL/XR650 fitment is same for AT. Cheap chinese pegs at the lowest price point, IMS Superstocks are popular at a better quality level and under $100, higher price points there are option from PivotPegz or lots of folks like the Black Dog Cycleworks design that carry the tread area further back in toward the frame. SWMotech end up sticking out very far, seen a few of thee come up for resale after folks don't like them.
Hi, Do you mean the xr650 footpegs fit the ATAS 2018 ?

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,101 Posts
I got the Pivot Pegz and love them, they have rubber mounts that go over the teeth to make them less aggressive, if you want.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,101 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
If you get new pegs - make sure what you are getting will work on your AT - 2018+ models have different peg mounts than 2016-2017 models and will not interchange.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts