Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They did take a month to deliver but I only paid £1.48 postage.

Got stung for import tax about £17 too!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Those look nice. I might have a slightly used set of Pivot Pegs for sale in the future.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had IMS SuperStock on my DRZ 400 and really liked them. I got them for my AT but fit the xr650l/r for $55 shipped on amazon. The stock springs work ok.

There's also the IMS Pro footpeg but careful with them though, they are sharp and will destroy your shoes.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Just added the IMS Superstock pegs to mine, too. Fit perfectly. Less than ten minutes to remove the OEM ones and add the XR650L pegs.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Have any forum members installed the Knight Design lowered pegs to their AT?

If so, was there enough adjustment available on the rear brake and gear shifter to lower them the same amount as the lowered pegs?

I tried the Knight Design pegs on another bike in the past (CB1100) and I could not lower the rear brake lever enough to fit the lowered pegs.

Also, impressions of the Knight Design pegs after install? Would you recommend these pegs?

·
Registered
884 Posts
The stock footpegs are comically small. I liken it to buying a road bike that comes with pedals that you remove as soon as you get the bike to put clip-ons on. They look like a mistake or that they were intended to be removed and are just a placeholder.
Here's a picture of the difference:

How much wider and longer are they over stock?
Thanks

Attachments

1 - 20 of 71 Posts