Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of Tusk Pannier Racks for a 2016-2017 Africa Twin with the idea of modifying them to fit my 2018 Adventure Sports model.

After looking at what was going to be required, I decided it would be too much work. They retail for about $200 plus tax and shipping. I will sell them for $150 plus shipping. I am located in Falls Church, VA (near Washington, DC) and would be flexible for local pickup/delivery.

Here is the link to what I purchased: https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/parts/tusk-pannier-racks-p

I am selling exactly what is in the RockyMountain kit above, which does not include the boxes or the box mounts. As is, they would be perfect for keeping soft luggage off the pipe and panels.

They are BRAND NEW and never installed. I unpacked the parts and determined it would be too much work and immediately repacked them.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention, the the box mounts ($39.99) and boxes ($225 a pair Medium, $250 a pair Large) are available on the RockyMountainATV site and on eBay..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pannier racks are still sitting in the box, never installed! $100 plus shipping and they are yours. Santa needs the cash more than the racks.

Located near Washington, DC USA. I could deliver them within an hour or two of DC during one of my weekend rides.

I couldn't see a way to edit the original post to drop the price...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated: Shipping ~$50 to US Lower 48, so $150 shipped.

A couple of people have inquired about shipping costs so I thought I would update the post.

Shipping looks to be around $50-$60 to most places in the Lower 48 of the US. USPS and UPS costs were close.

The package is about 20 lbs and is 27" x 15" x 9".

It will ship from zipcode 22046

·
Registered
2 Posts
Megadon, I'm interested and down in Blacksburg. I don't have any immediate plans on heading up your way, but I do pass through occasionally. Maybe we can make something work out.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Unfortunately I need a set for a 2019 ATAS and likewise don't want to try to mod them. But hopefully you will move them soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts