Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Honda Africa Twin DCT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In preparation for this year's video series, I've been doing tons of mods to my Africa Twin. Some like decals, some rip them all off... I like decals. I couldn't find any that I liked for my fork covers so I spent a couple of days designing, making, and installing them. I have no idea how decal people make any money doing it... it takes WAY too much time. These were some of the hardest I've done so far because of all the curves, grooves, and both sides being seen at the same time. My design used my logo for the Road to Adventure series and I put the Dakar mummy logo on the insides... cuz why not?... LOL. My front fender should arrive this week and I plan on doing a custom design on it as well. I already replaced the tiny decals that were on the rear fairing covers.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks great, nice work! What fork guards are those?

I have the Acerbis KTM 85 SX fork guards for my CamelADV high fender kit but looking for other options. The matte white stains and they are just long enough for the ATAS. Any chance you can measure the length of yours? Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 Africa Twin Adv Sport (DCT+ES)
31 Posts
I would be interested to see any pictures of the ATAS with the high fender kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts