Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit of advice please for some reason I can't access the site via Safari on my Macbook but if I go through
Firefox on the same computer I gain entry -- on safari I can view pages but as soon as I try to log in nothing happens. Really am a bit of a technophobe and my abilities with electrickery are very very basic so what do I need to do so that I can access the forum without having to go through Firefox ? please ensure answers are simple and idiot proof if possible. Future thanks cos I'm sure someone will be able to assist. :confused:

·
Administrator
251 Posts
So when you try to sign in, are you able to enter your username and password and hit login? And if so, when the page reloads, you are still signed out?

Can you try clearing cookies and cache (it's a function of clearing your history) and see if that improves things for you?

Kevin

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried clearing history and him still no worky---- sometimes it will allow me to enter username but not password other times nothing .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just noticed that the register banner is highlighted at all times -- could this be part of the problem ?

·
Administrator
251 Posts
Hey there,

Can you post an image of the Register button highlighted wihtin Safari?
You mentioned that when you attempted to login nothing happens, can you let me know specifically what happens?
Are there any messages or does the page reload without any changes made?

Richard.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes thanks -- was it me or was it you ? or did it do it on its own accord ? either way it's working !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts