Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I did a thread awhile ago asking about moving from a BMW GS1200 to the AT. Well, I Made the move! Today is day #1. Getting used to the DCT, but liking it so far.

First thing, I'd like to do tires for a little more Offroad. Also thinking that tubeless would be a good choice.

Here are a couple of pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
So, I did a thread awhile ago asking about moving from a BMW GS1200 to the AT. Well, I Made the move! Today is day #1. Getting used to the DCT, but liking it so far.

First thing, I'd like to do tires for a little more Offroad. Also thinking that tubeless would be a good choice.

Have the same bike and put on the TKC 80 (Tube type). Really like them. Surprisingly good on the road and, of course, much improved off road.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Even a 50/50 tire makes a huge difference if you're going to explore on gravel or dirt.

Rikki Rocket from Poison? Are you like Neil Peart from Rush and ride your bike from one concert venue to another? >:)

·
Registered
66 Posts

I like that you threw up the "Irons". Also like the Misfits looking skull decal on the beak. Nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts