Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi here as the title says I'm looking to remove my front fender so I can fit my fender extender.
Removal looks easy enough with a few Allen key bolts but iv noticed the brake lines and ABS wires run through part of the mud guard,is there some smaller bolts holding these in place or are they clipped onto the fender.
The reason I want to completely remove the fender is that im gluing on my fender extender.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I did exactly the same to fit/glue mine. Very easy to take the fender off but a little fiddly to refit, just take special care to look where everything slots and fits before removing.

Sort of job that's much easier a second time !!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did exactly the same to fit/glue mine. Very easy to take the fender off but a little fiddly to refit, just take special care to look where everything slots and fits before removing.

Sort of job that's much easier a second time !!
Thanks for the advise,I'll take a few pictures before pulling it apart. I just want to remove it to get it fitted spot on and give time for the glue to set before fitting back onto the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts