Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to put this out there for general information. I HAVE NOT used this set on my 2016 AT as yet because I needed to get my forks together so I bought oem. After some checking of Honda fiche information and part numbers I ordered a complete fork rebuild kit from Rocky Mountain. The kit I got measures out to match the original bushing, inner and outer, seal although the replacements are double lip, dust seals and clips.
The kit is from All Balls Racing part number 0403-0045. Rocky Mountain # 1507790001 Mfg.#38-6079-FS
It is a kit for a 2016 Honda Gold Wing Airbag GL1800. I repeat I have not used them at this time but by measurement I will the next time I overhaul my front forks So it is up to you to make up your own mind. I trust All Balls Racing products and my measurement say this kit is a go.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I bought SKF seal kit. Ordered SKF KITB-45S Received SKF KITG-45S. I don't know the difference? Do someone has the dimensions of this seal? I measured 45 x 57 x 11.3(mm) =KITG-45S

·
Registered
979 Posts
I think that you're right about the G and B - I chose the B but I'm not sure if it would be a big deal to have green seals. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
The B version was not in stock, so I bought the G ones. You almost can't see them on the bike, so the color doesn't matters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts