Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to fill up fuel yesterday, area around filler was filled with water, almost going over lip into tank. Drain hole there, but not draining. Any one else experience this? I ran flexible wire down hole but could not dislodge... ideas?
Thanks

·
Registered
991 Posts
Is it pinched at the bottom where it comes out from the bottom of the bike - by the side stand?
I've pinched it off there moving my skid plate to change the oil or accidentally getting it underneath the bolt when putting the skid plate back on.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Easy peasy! I figured as much. Did the same thing myself. Glad it worked out.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I need to empty the fuel for transporting in a train , can you please tell me where I can find the drainage plug . Is it under skid plate?
There is no drainage plug, you can lift off the tank (quite a bit of work) or suck it out of the tank filler or just run it low on fuel before you get it ready for the train. You can have a couple of litre's in the tank when you go on a plane does not have to be totally dry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts