Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A post for parts, aftermarket OR homemade that may not improve the looks of the AT but really do come in handy...

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Super Moderator
3,035 Posts
I put one of these RAM locking knobs on my hardware so my RAM farkles wouldn't wander away without me:

It is a bit big, but it works well and provides peace-of-mind when the AT is alone somewhere in public and I don't want to fuss with stowing away the junk.

·
Super Moderator
3,035 Posts
I clip my adventure camera remote to my fork air deflector with a spring-loaded stainless steel clip. When I leave the bike, I just grab and go. I might even clip the remote to my riding jacket, pants, or a glove and not worry about additional handlebar farkling.

·
Administrator
1,755 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Found a better use for us North American’s unused tool box.
mounted a 12v accessory socket there,will post a pic later today...

Reactions: ViperTech18

·
Registered
86 Posts
I made an Evel Kinevel Barbie Doll accessory kit. Maybe I'll paint it, probably won't. I just don't want to mess with the balance of the bike and get into the big luggage containers. It carries water, that's all I care.

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
I made an Evel Kinevel Barbie Doll accessory kit. Maybe I'll paint it, probably won't. I just don't want to mess with the balance of the bike and get into the big luggage containers. It carries water, that's all I care.
Is that a Sat Phone in the box?

Reactions: AT-Dragon

·
Super Moderator
3,035 Posts
No Frills, Loblaws and a few others. When the other half says she needs a few things from the store, it is a good excuse to ride. I notice them since that is one of the items I am not supposed to bring home for my consumption.
I hear ya.

Do you have a "hidden compartment" on the AT? :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts