Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am presuming some other posters have encountered the issue of their right foot fouling the exhaust when riding on the balls of your feet? It annoyed me so much this last 10 days that I'm going to put a cat-less system on so the question is whether anyone has encountered issues with fitting a full system without having a remap done ?
Cheers

·
Registered
28 Posts
Im with you on the foot thing drives me mad :mad:
As for the remap i changed a full system on my gsxr and got it remapped this made a big difference to how she rode.
So i would have thought its probably best to...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine is a DCT and I've read of people having issues with a remap due to this...however, I've just ridden 2000 miles in manual mode and can't see why it couldn't be mapped in manual, just like any other bike ? But then I'm a bit of a techno mong so may have missed the 'bleeding obvious'.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Had my bike remapped at Hilltop M/C’s (now near the Triumph factory at Hinckley). The bike was running engine damaging lean with the full non-cat system. The difference is well worth the outlay for peace of mind and especially how it now performs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts