Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you all know what a 2020 looks decked out with the full SW-Motech Trax Adventure bag kit (with lockable quick-release carriers and Trax waterproof top bags) and the full Adventure Protection kit that includes the Upper and Lower crash bars, Engine Guard, and Hand guards. Goldentyre Fatty GT793R Front and GT793R rear. Mirrors are foldable units
Af-reeka Twin_4.jpg
from Touratech.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, @QFW181, you sooooo ready to take-off and go missing for months. (y)
I wish, but I gotta get from Portland to Texas to help my Mom out on her property and I don't want to fly just yet. So, outfitting the bike for a potentially gnarly journey there and/or back depending on fires and weather in early October.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks stealthy and aggressive at the same time. Love the set up.

Reactions: QFW181

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks nice! Have you had a chance to crash test those bars yet? I'm looking at getting a set myself but I'm not sure they're as sturdy as the OM bars.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks nice! Have you had a chance to crash test those bars yet? I'm looking at getting a set myself but I'm not sure they're as sturdy as the OM bars.
Sorry, just seeing this today. Yes I had a large get-off in the sand in Moab, so the crash bars didn't really have to do much! QW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts