Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Don. I live in Tumwater WA. I am a millwright. Welding and fabrication is my work history. Looking @ purchasing a 2018 AT. Any input on this bike would be appreciated. Good or bad. Liking the looks. Want to know more about bike itself. Thanks Don.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weekend get a ways with my wife on the back. To work and back on nice days. Short cuts over the hills when possible. No long runs at first. Thanks for the attention.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another person said the same thing. Sargentseat.com is who he recommended. Few hundred bucks. He says no more soare butt! Ride till the tanks empty.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Take one for a test ride and you'll want one,i took out a 2016 DCT model for a few hours and was instantly impressed,just over1yr later when the time was right i pulled the trigger and went for a 2018 Adventure Sport DCT,i still keep sneaking into the garage to stare at it,it's the 270 degree parallel twin engine,it just sounds fantastic and has a torque delivery like nothing ive had before.

:grin2:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I broke down and bought it. The black AT. So far 50 miles on it. Modified a few things, built a couple things, plan on purchasing a few things that are cheaper to by than hassle with making. Thanks for inputs. Don. Here are some picts.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts