Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering the Galfer braided break cables. Mostly for the back break as I'd like to be able to kiosk up the rear wheel without needing to push so hard. Would like to hear from anyone who is running them.
Tha ks,
Pete

·
Registered
797 Posts
I have HEL braided brake lines fitted to my AT. A nice improvement, much firmer feel overall and more improvement to come when I upgrade the pads next.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have HEL braided brake lines fitted to my AT. A nice improvement, much firmer feel overall and more improvement to come when I upgrade the pads next.
Davy,
What pads did you upgrade with? Would you recommend them? Having problems with my front break and the dealer is saying I need new rotors and pads. (Bent rotor is there diagnosis::). Thanks for the input.
Pete

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dumb question. Will the braided (firmer) brake cables effect how the ABS modulates? I think it might take away some of the "feel"......just a thought.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Have them on the front side ( came with the high fender kit ) like them there. Will upgrade the backs with them too, had them on my bike before this and liked them over the stock rubbers...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts