Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday all my name is George come from Way Up in North Queensland were I got the nickname Crocman anyway I live in Brisbane area near Redland Bay area of Queensland Australia.
I been riding for most of my life on a few different bikes from xl185 to XR500 THEN XR600 a first street bike was a K2 750 four then a FJ1100 I done a fair bit of late on my Honda ST1300 mostly on a sports toured and traveled most of AU.
But WOW I just got my African twin on Christmas day it is awesome just starting to farkle it up a bit to get it ready for some great camping weekends planning some nice goodies if anyone is interested in the local area on going for a ride or has a spot to in there group let me know I just love going for a ride my hand break and job are my only bad vices.:laugh:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Gday all my name is George come from Way Up in North Queensland were I got the nickname Crocman anyway I live in Brisbane area near Redland Bay area of Queensland Australia.
I been riding for most of my life on a few different bikes from xl185 to XR500 THEN XR600 a first street bike was a K2 750 four then a FJ1100 I done a fair bit of late on my Honda ST1300 mostly on a sports toured and traveled most of AU.
But WOW I just got my African twin on Christmas day it is awesome just starting to farkle it up a bit to get it ready for some great camping weekends planning some nice goodies if anyone is interested in the local area on going for a ride or has a spot to in there group let me know I just love going for a ride my hand break and job are my only bad vices.:laugh:
Hi Crockman, did you come from Weipa or Mt Isa?? anyway welcome to the forum from a follow FNQueenslander Mareeba. Sounds like you also love your BIG Dirt bikes, I myself went from a XL175 to a XT500 then a TT600 and now BIG RED, Drop us a private message sometime and we'll see if we can meetup for a ride?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts