Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I've been browsing this forum for a good year now gaining knowledge. It's good to get a general idea of what it's like owning an Africa Twin, taking into account the diversity of people who own this bike and their wants and needs, and differing opinions. There is no wrong, in fact it seems hugely right. I nearly bought a 2017 run out model but they only had DCT left (which I rode and is great) so I got an awesome deal on a 2018 in manual. Still a couple of weeks until delivery, but I'm in now! I love travel and going overseas but it's time to have a look around my own backyard, which means a lot of miles/k's to be spent travelling down under. Cheers!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Picked up the bike today. It's awesome. I only had a short ride on the 17 model but the throttle on the 18 is definitely improved. I rode home looking into a setting sun and the dash is fine, no problem with reflections that some people complain about. Time to start riding!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts