Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,I have FOR SALE the oem Honda Panniers with locks and inner bags,these are BRAND NEW also Givi Rack with thick Ali plate and Givi Trekker 52L topbox also BRAND NEW,givi stuff are excellent quality and the trekker topbox goes really well with the honda luggage,All this luggage with the locks,fitting,inner bags,rack and topbox are very close to £1000,so grab yourselves a bargain £675,i am waiting on the locksmith to get back to work as the key blanks are very very hard to find,he has them but cannot cut them until he is back at work,so should have 2 keys for the panniers by early next week,ideally come to me on your bike and ride away with them or if you live within 100 miles of Northampton i will deliver them for £20 diesel,thanks.p.s please note the inner bags are not honda but are very good quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been everywhere to get key blanks,nobody does them,so i have had to buy another HONDA key at £65 so the panniers will have 1 key,also will split £425 for the panniers and bags,£250 for rack and topbox,thanks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Can I ask a daft question. Do the panniers need a rack or do they just clip onto the standard bike?
They clip onto the slots along the seat and on the protrusions on the passenger peg mounts. They come with a rubber sleeve that you put over the foot peg protrusions - no other rack is needed. They are basically a plastic pannier with an aluminum cover - their attraction to me is the mounting because I really don't want to have bag mounts on the side of my bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts