Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Rick here with a Tri Colour ABS AT.
Just love this bike and it is so much more fun to ride than my previous S10.:laugh:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Glad to have another Aussie on the forum. Chances are some of the AT owners you see on the streets of Australia can be found here. And that might be something to trigger in getting forum stickers printed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
About 20 mins from me , did live in Camira myself then Springfield now Karalee.
Have to catch you around sometime.
Cheers Rick

·
Registered
19 Posts
G'Day all you other Skips. I'm in Mudgee NSW and have my name on a tricolour sitting in Melbourne waiting for the centrestand to be fitted. Should be this week or next perhaps until I get my hands on her. 21 yrs since I gave up my '92 model in the UK and have cried a little bit over the years since doing that. I rode that bike over 1000 Miles in 1 day on a fast return from Italy to London and apart from a slightly sore butt never had a problem with it. I wish I still had the old twin as it would look great on the wall now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My silver base model has been waiting for me in Toowoomba since the 2nd week of February. Just want the QLD school term to finish so that I can make the 1700km trip to collect it. Literally one day to get the 'farkles' fitted before a 1200km round trip to the Hunter Valley; just to run it in before it comes back to the NW with me.

Haven't seen the new AT in the flesh yet. Hope it's as good as my RD03...

·
Registered
359 Posts
My silver base model has been waiting for me in Toowoomba since the 2nd week of February. Just want the QLD school term to finish so that I can make the 1700km trip to collect it. Literally one day to get the 'farkles' fitted before a 1200km round trip to the Hunter Valley; just to run it in before it comes back to the NW with me.

Haven't seen the new AT in the flesh yet. Hope it's as good as my RD03...
I did at a local event and much like any other exciting bike there's nothing like seeing these in person.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, did you get yours from Top Gun? I went tri Colour ABS.

Cheers

Wadeo
Yes Tri Colour here as well and I think mine was the 1st AT to leave Top Gun.
Another member on ADVRIDER had his name on it but decided to go 1190r so I got the call it was mine if I wanted it.:grin2:

·
Registered
29 Posts
North Adelaide - Anxiously awaiting my DCT Tri-colour.
Moving from a 650 Transalp (AT feels like a Transalp on Steroids!)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I started an africa twin page for Australian owners. Aussie Africa Twin Owners

Reactions: martinb and Wadeo
1 - 20 of 56 Posts