Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
Just after a little bit of help, I've just fitted a set of Givi Trekker panniers to the bike and for everyday use I'd like to use one of them as a topbox. I have a Shad plate and topbox fitted but it's not that substantial. Could anybody help me by giving me the centres of the fixings on the Givi Monokey top plate. The bike is a 2019 CRF1000L. Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
You might be able to find some sort of an adapter for your bike through SW-Motech:

This is the US shop, you would probably have to enter "Givi Monokey" in the search function of the www.sw-motech.com website.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might be able to find some sort of an adapter for your bike through SW-Motech:

This is the US shop, you would probably have to enter "Givi Monokey" in the search function of the www.sw-motech.com website.
Thanks will give them a try, I've had SW Motech gear over the years and it's always good quality.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just put the plate on the rack and mark with a pen through the bottom holes. You would know the offset. I made my own adapter for M7 plate. I don't think givi provides adapter for oem rack, so either you make your own or screw in aditional givi adapter/rack.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just put the plate on the rack and mark with a pen through the bottom holes. You would know the offset. I made my own adapter for M7 plate. I don't think givi provides adapter for oem rack, so either you make your own or screw in aditional givi adapter/rack.
I have a Shad adapter fitted and wondered if the Givi plate above would fit it. Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
2017 DCT, tricolore
20 Posts
That looks quite alright. (y)
Thanks, i could adjust the plate closer to the back seat instead off Givi does it for you ;-). Its results in the topcase doesn't reach out off the back as far as factory made.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts