Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having searched and being unable to find an answer I'm posing a fresh query.

I'm looking to fit the Givi TNH1144 upper crash bars ( lowers already fitted ) but I also have the Denali 2.0 D2 spots fitted with the AT specific mounting bracket which connects to headstock. My question is, Has anyone fitted this combo. Does the Givi upper bar mounting bracket also bolt onto the headstock and is there going to be an issue with the bolt lengths. I'm not concerned about this as I can easily acquire correct length bolts and separate crashbar mounting brackets are available from Denali but i would rather use the bracket that is already mounted, but knowing about possible issues I might encounter would be helpful.

cheers guys.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I’ll take a better picture of the upper mountings for you tomorrow. Only have the below one of that area but there is a mounting point for sure there.

Otherwise to give you other ideas, the black at is for sale on eBay, his setup with the Givi bars looks quite good

Attachments

Reactions: lee711
1 - 2 of 2 Posts