Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 3017 manual Africa twin in rally colors . Making it mine with lower seat Givi crash bars, soft bags. Went through the crazy seven pages of instructions to install the Honda power outlet. Crazy how much of the bike you have to disassemble to install it. You would think that there would be a plugged off circuit available to just tap into. The Givi bars in stainless look great and appear super strong in stainless but are completely over the top in complexity and only give you a photo to tell you how to install. Put 1200 miles on and am now headed with some friends to Utah for a week of riding!!!! Does anyone else get a pop and burble on low end when warming up seems that the bike is way too lean? Lots more mods planned as time goes bye.

·
Administrator
3,419 Posts
Just picked up a 3017 manual Africa twin in rally colors
Sweet!! A 3017! What's it like being from the future and how is the Africa Twin 100 years from now?

In all seriousness, congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forums! :)

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
Dude, welcome! The prices on the 3019 models are outrageous! That's the cost of micro-nuclear power I guess. No pops but some burbles. Enjoy the riding, stay safe!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts