Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm Tiago, I'm a Africa Twin lover since I remember liking motorcycles.

Just found this forum and it appears to have nice content! Looking forward to see all your sisters of my Africa Twin :D
I bought the bike in February this year, I've rode around 3k km, COVID didn't help much unfortunately.
I'll leave a pic of her, hope to get to know a bit about your guys!

Previous bikes, I had a NC 700 X, from 2011 till February 2020.

Best regards to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
2,140 Posts
Hi and welcome

Reactions: tiagorodrigues

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome Tiago, My wife and I have tickets to Portugal for the end of September although as things are going I doubt it will happen this year. How is the Adventure riding in Portugal and Spain? One of the things we were going to do on our visit was to look into moving there for a couple years and of course the riding will be a big part of that.

Stay safe over there and maybe we can ride together some day.

·
Administrator
1,913 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tiago. Keep posting pics. My wife and I are hoping to make it to Portugal in the next year or two and would love to see photos :)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Tiago, My wife and I have tickets to Portugal for the end of September although as things are going I doubt it will happen this year. How is the Adventure riding in Portugal and Spain? One of the things we were going to do on our visit was to look into moving there for a couple years and of course the riding will be a big part of that.

Stay safe over there and maybe we can ride together some day.
Hey, thanks!

Adventure riding is awesome around here. Also in Spain. Although I think that in Portugal is more easy to go off-road and stuff, because the aren't many private off-road trails, most of them are public.
You'll love it around here, the weather is good, and for motorcycle experience is great! Both on and off-road.
If you come here, I can send you some places to visit.

Good rides!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum Tiago. Keep posting pics. My wife and I are hoping to make it to Portugal in the next year or two and would love to see photos :)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Hello, thanks for welcoming!

Make my words to Tuono07 the same to you.

Best regards

1 - 9 of 9 Posts