Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So I just recently ordered my new Africa Twin, and am hoping to receive it within the month.

Which means it's time to start researching upgrades.

My first upgrade will have to be the exhaust!

So far I definitely like the Termignoni, and will probably be choosing between the slip on or full system option.

I figure it's the best option since Honda has been displaying it on their factory demo bikes at some of the shows, and it certainly looks great!

Also there is a shop close by to me in Vegas - BellissiMoto - that has them (and said they would hook me up with a good deal >:)), but before I spend the money, I wanted to know your opinions.

Has anyone here ordered the Termignoni exhaust yet?

How do you like it?

What other upgrades should I be ordering right away?

Let me know, I appreciate your insights!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats on deciding on the AT. You will love it.

I prefer the look and sound of the stock exhaust over any of the aftermarket ones i have seen and heard. which is only a few over youtube, but I like a quiet bike when I am out in the woods. The stock exhaust has a really nice note, sounds a bit italian.

My first upgrades if you are going off road would be to drop to a 15 tooth sprocket up front, and install a better skid plate, and crash bars. The bike is going to fall over if you take it off road unless you are just an amazing rider, its heavy and tall and when you are going slow and it starts to tip there isnt any chance of saving it.

The stock pegs are really tiny too. Got some pivot pegz and its not for everyone but i love them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts