Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite Covid limiting the scope of my season, it had no impact on the my saddle time. The 2020 AS standard and I managed 19,000 km around BC, southern Yukon and the Alberta Rockies. Solo, 2 up, with a buddy, every weather condition imaginable, sea level to 7500ft, 155,000 meters of elevation gained and lost, an ocean to the headwaters of the rivers that flow to it, coastal rainforest to high desert, perfect tarmac to deactivated forest roads and every aggregate in between, mud, sand, snow, 42 nights in a tent. The bike is an absolute blast. The features of the Adventure Sports, while having quirks, are useful and turn the bike into a high performance machine in virtually any situation you throw at it. There is no such thing as a perfect bike, and the 2020 is no exception, but for my style of riding, this thing rocks.

·
Registered
151 Posts
That is amazing brother! Nicely done! Great spring & summer for you and excellent pics. Super jealous...wish I could spend that much time on my bike.

Maybe we can go for a blast some time....prolly spring now as I'm hoping to spend most of my free time out hunting for the next couple months. But, who knows what the weather will be like? Its' one of the bonuses and detriments of living here on the coast...rain for weeks on end and then out of nowhere, you get beautiful balmy, sunny weather. Bike is insured year 'round. (y)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is amazing brother! Nicely done! Great spring & summer for you and excellent pics. Super jealous...wish I could spend that much time on my bike.

Maybe we can go for a blast some time....prolly spring now as I'm hoping to spend most of my free time out hunting for the next couple months. But, who knows what the weather will be like? Its' one of the bonuses and detriments of living here on the coast...rain for weeks on end and then out of nowhere, you get beautiful balmy, sunny weather. Bike is insured year 'round. (y)
Definitely up for a ride anytime. My schedule is a rotation so I'm usually free mid-week. Give me a shout anytime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts