Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bark Buster storm’s on mine good protection from trees, side view mirrors...lol and keeps the chill off on the early morning commutes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
284 Posts
+1 on the Hepco & Becker's.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Barkbuster Storm. I've had them on several bikes. I've tested them on all of them, too. ;)

Zeta makes really nice guards with integrated turn signals that I have on my CRF250L. Good quality product and a bit different design/look.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I also have the Barkbuster Storms. The fitment of the plastic to the aluminium bar is a little lose by design, which I am not a fan of. Also as I have an ATAS I'd prefer white over the gray. I did see on the Barkbuster website that this is an option, however I have never seen them in stock. If/when the white plastic does come out I'll pick a pair up to make the bike look a little closer to OEM.

·
Registered
49 Posts
BarkBusters Storm. Like them a lot.
Just check your install carefully. Mine were off and resulted in the throttle sticking open.
I made a post with info here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Barkbuster Storm. As you cannot buy the Storm in white, I painted the outside gloss white and left the inside black. Looks kinda sweet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Seems like the Barkbuster Storms are the choice of most... Including myself. Good protection, fitment and as mentioned they help with chilly riding conditions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts