Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,985 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
170 Posts
got those on my ATAS and they have done an amazing job in lots of drops.

they do interfere with the windscreen and the tank when fully locked.

love them anyways.

cheers!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got my fall guard protectors today in the mail. Took about 45 min to put on.
Which brand/source did you go with? I've been looking at some on Aliexpress and trying to determine if there's any meaningful difference between them and something like the Hepco and Becker ones.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also went with the $30 ebay special. These are legit bar protectors. I won't mention who these are a direct copy of, but H B are in the name. Fit perfect and came with all the necessary hardware to install.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I installed this last weekend. Not sure I did it right. Went to torque the center handlebar screws (which are very weak and can strip easily) couldn't get them to torque correctly. but here are some close ups

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, New to the forum. I will start with a question. Looking for handle bar guards and don't want to pay $170 for H& B. Any other options but as good as H & B. Has anyone installed these on a 2019 ADV Sports.
Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2020 ATAS ES DCT and a few more
345 Posts
Can't seem to find the eBay ones for $30. Did they go up in price? About the cheapest I can find now is about $75 or so.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Go to the cheap ones. Scroll down the the row that " others have also purchased" in that row they will be again but even cheaper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts