Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,007 Posts
Nice vid, wow, agreed, it is waaaayyyy off in matching color, but it does add a bit more protection...

Reactions: zippysworld

·
Super Moderator
6,433 Posts
I used to have a bike tent like in the flick. The canvas was treated with "UV protection" from the sun. Three years later the tent was toast, would turn to powder when touched. It no longer could hold back the rain and snow.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice vid, wow, agreed, it is waaaayyyy off in matching color, but it does add a bit more protection...
Yep that was my theory, although if Id of known bark busters would be so quick I may of held off. still no money for a while so will help with the wind chill

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used to have a bike tent like in the flick. The canvas was treated with "UV protection" from the sun. Three years later the tent was toast, would turn to powder when touched. It no longer could hold back the rain and snow.
Yeah they do fall apart im on my 2nd one so far and need to buy my 3rd now! just not allowed any structures and no garages any where near me to rent. Wish I could find something better tbh

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
update time, taken off the OE versions and have installed the Barkbusters version. Just hop I never need to use them?
Unfortunately it kept raining so I couldn't get any decent filming done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts