Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Administrator
11,190 Posts
I installed the ones 2" one I put in the picture above and I have no clearance issues. the bars don't hit the windscreen or the tank. there is much more clearance between the bars and the tank, and I like yourself am on the shorter side. I'm 5'9" and was leaning forward and after the risers were installed, I am much more comfortable sitting more upright, and my arms are not stretched to reach the bars. I recommend them and with the adjustability of them I think its a great buy!! I will try to get some pics up maybe tonight for you.
... just double check any tank bags you might use when using 2" Rox Risers.

· Administrator
11,190 Posts
This is more difficult than I imagined. I'm leaning toward the risers because I like the gold bars and feel more comfortable about the installation. Is there a wrong answer here?

Update: on a 300 mile ride I was definitely bothered by the handlebar distance. The upper-middle of my back was fatigued. And with winter layers on it made it even worse. Also, having tense, extended/locked arms I believe is contributing to poor throttle control and fatigue in my throttle hand.
I had a similar experience, but the 2" Rox Risers did relieve the symptoms noticeably. No regrets gettin' 'em.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts