Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, since the tusk Olympus bags and rack came with free hard case mounts I thought I might as well use them. Now first off I am not a proponent of hard bags but, this is a 100% commute and run errands setup. Any back roads or off road stuff will be with either my soft bags or no bags. The Bauer rear box was 39$ and to be quite honest, fits the twin like a dream. The side boxes were 57$ each. Now the swmotech pro lock ring and tank bag, I am a tad embarrassed how much I paid for them. This tank bag is really nice though. Money well spent. The pro lock ring with the magnet helper works perfect. Now I have a place to put my phone while plugged in and not have to worry about it being launched into the next county when I fall over. Next up, heed bars and new shoes
Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle

Hood Motor vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
11x,
Well Sir, my '18 A/T A/S DCT is also equipped with Harbor Freight Apache side boxes and a top box. And, they're mounted on Tusk racks, just like yours. I purchased a set of Tusk Pilot soft panniers a year or so ago and they came with the quick disconnect mounts. Well, the same set also came with the Tusk racks. So, I had two sets of quick disconnect panels. So, I just adapted the second set to the Harbor Freight boxes. They work outstanding. My top box is a bit smaller than yours but, it get's the job done for my application(s). Yours looks great.
Scott

Wheel Sky Tire Fuel tank Cloud

Reactions: Hood and 11x

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Love the color added to the sides of the box. Nice looking setup you got.
11x,
Thanks for the nice comments. The colors you see are ultra reflective vinyl. I cut those out on a vinyl sign machine.
Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts