Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This could be a fun YouTube Series to watch as a Harley Rider (Adam Sandoval) takes his AT on the TAT (Trans American Trail)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even though he wears sunglasses indoors, I'll bite.
Way to much self promoting as well, but he does appear to raise healthy sums of money for veterans causes (aledgely over $3000,000) and this time supposedly for Covid research.

·
Super Moderator
6,419 Posts
Way to much self promoting as well, but he does appear to raise healthy sums of money for veterans causes (aledgely over $3000,000) and this time supposedly for Covid research.

Yup, I managed through the short flick. Indeed - good intentions. Also, modest enough to know there is work to do.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I like thats he went from American VTwins to a Africa Twin.

pretty cool m that he is doing the TAT without any interaction with people. gonna be very hard, tho.

all while raising $100k for covid research.

cheers!

·
Registered
2017 Honda Africa Twin DCT
12 Posts
This exact bike came up for sale in Paris, TX. Adam went back to his V-Twins. I rode up to Paris and traded my harley bagger for it. It is a very very nice bike. Never had a bike like this, but after 4 harleys, I wanted a change. Everything u could want to do to it, it already has. Plus, it's still under warranty and has 6,100 miles on it (bought it with 5,800 2 weeks ago)!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Have to give up the Harley engineering...they are highly efficient at turning gasoline into noise without the harmful side effects of horsepower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would love to like this a few thousand times. Thank you!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Harley is trying to enter a well established market. If we ever get to organized test rides again, I want to try one. It will be interesting to see if they can pull it off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts