Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing bits of farkle for my new CRF1110 Adventure, and impulse purchased the OEM Honda Visors Set.
They were delivered yesterday, and I was rather disappointed. You don't get alot for your money and they just don't look quite as expected.
To be honest, they look like something which should be part of the bike from the factory...

Before I fit them properly, has anyone actually installed these and do they actually make any difference ?

·
Super Moderator
2,410 Posts
I was browsing bits of farkle for my new CRF1110 Adventure, and impulse purchased the OEM Honda Visors Set.
They were delivered yesterday, and I was rather disappointed. You don't get alot for your money and they just don't look quite as expected.
To be honest, they look like something which should be part of the bike from the factory...

Before I fit them properly, has anyone actually installed these and do they actually make any difference ?
I installed them both upper, mid, and lower.
Didn’t notice any difference. If you do the mid and lower ones on the fairing. Definitely take off the fairings ( per instruction) there are points marked on the back exactly where you need to drill..

Reactions: TourerInDC

·
Registered
39 Posts

junk I tried the lower ones they don't do a think and don't stick on the bike . I threw mine in the trash..

·
Registered
51 Posts
junk I tried the lower ones they don't do a think and don't stick on the bike . I threw mine in the trash..
the lower ones actually made a real difference for me. Especially you can feel them riding in a textile motorcycle jeans on chilly days.

the main purpose is puting a slight stream of hot engine through your legs. If they were bigger than that you could melt your legs. Would buy again

·
Registered
Honda CRF11LA4 Africa Twin Adventure Sports
4 Posts
I only ordered the upper ones, and amazingly they help when riding fast on the motorway.
The wind pressure is less on my shoulders and upper body.
And for 50 Euro it was not too expensive. Only 4 screws to install them.

·
Premium Member
2020 ATAS ES DCT
99 Posts
I only ordered the upper ones, and amazingly they help when riding fast on the motorway.
The wind pressure is less on my shoulders and upper body.
And for 50 Euro it was not too expensive. Only 4 screws to install them.
I was thinking of buying the upper to reduce some of the buffeting. Is that also reduced at the faster speeds?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts