Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seem really white. Wonder if they'll be LED? (hopefully H4 to boot)

·
Registered
193 Posts
if the bike's as high tech as it sounds like...I bet... fairly certain all the other Honda DCT bikes have LED's...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Don't care too much about if the lights are LED or not as long as they light up the road in front of me properly.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Don't care too much about if the lights are LED or not as long as they light up the road in front of me properly.
Good point.

Some folks like more intense lighting especially when on a bike so they see better and folks see them better.

·
Registered
287 Posts
:p I was looking at the stock images and a crash bar did not even come to mind. Thanks! Can anyone answer Paige's question? Pictures would be great too!

·
Registered
359 Posts
:p I was looking at the stock images and a crash bar did not even come to mind. Thanks! Can anyone answer Paige's question? Pictures would be great too!
I remember looking for them sometime back and came across renderings of the Africa Twin with crash bars which from that very same rendering looked awesome and of course provides protection

·
Registered
287 Posts
Not sure if it's the size or the one on the left is smaller due to perspective. The light position is good in terms of lighting up your path but one fall and it very well get damaged or broken.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts