Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought from HeedShop (Poland) and had it shipped to USA? How was your experience? How long did it take to receive you item? Thanks in advance for your time

·
Super Moderator
3,512 Posts
Welcome to the Forum @jkj61. Have you tried looking at what the community has said using the "Search Community" widget?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Has anyone bought from HeedShop (Poland) and had it shipped to USA? How was your experience? How long did it take to receive you item? Thanks in advance for your time
I did, about a year ago... Great experience; got them in less than a week, super well packaged. Fit was very precise, no fiddling to make them fit.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Same as Beowulf. They get a five star rating from me. The bike has been dropped on the bars more times than I can count and still are straight, scratched, but straight.

Whoever does their packaging must live under constant threat of great physical harm if not wrapped with exactly 1532 layers of protection.

·
Super Moderator
2,123 Posts
Just got a set of bars ( not installed yet. )
But shipped Aug. 20 arrived Sep. 14
Poland to Michigan

Reactions: Two60zCowboy

·
Registered
124 Posts
28 days ago I purchased crash bars / side bags / light mounting bracket. Just finished unpacking it all. Looks quality to me. Shipped to Wyoming.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts