Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my AT in Aug.
I have been following this forum for awhile, taking advantage of the experience, pictures, and opinions.
I have added a number of goodies to my AT, and have a few more to buy.
I am very excited about this bike. I have had a number of ADV bikes, but I think Ill be keeping this one for a good while.
This bike I opted for soft luggage.(so far) After months of backorder, my SW-Motech Dakar panniers and "Rearbag" tail bag arrived.
I will post like/dislikes and pictures of the luggage on different thread!
This bike is a blast. Doesn't suffer this typical handling woes that you useally get with a 21" front, and I love the motor, A parralel twin has never been my first choice but this is a great little motor.
I am a big fan of road trips, I try to get out for a good ride each year. I used to be a sport bike guy, the ADV is so much nicer for road trips. I mostly camp now rather than hotels!
I hope to hear from other bikers who are in or are comming to the great Pacific Northwest.
Good forum all
Jim

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi Jimrides, man is this a bike or is this a bike, sounds like you love it just like the rest of us world-wide, irrespective of riding ratio road/dirt, this is one nice bike.
And I bet you have may getaways planed in the last frontier country of yours.
Enjoy that's life.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts