Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up after spending a good amount of time reading this forum.
I myself live in Liverpool and took my first ride on a AT yesterday and loved every minute of it. Looking to get one ordered in the next few weeks,just can't make my mind up on the red one which I test rode or the matt black one.

This was my first ever ride on any sort of adventure bike and I loved it,in the past iv had all sorts of bikes from sport bikes to Harley's,the AT is a breath of fresh air.

Can anyone advise a good all weather cover that fits the AT as when at work the bike will be outside,this is to help keep eyes off the bike aswell as the worst of the UK weather.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome Q-Ball hope you enjoy your AT. I uses a garage so no help with a cover.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Take a look at DOWCO covers, they have several different grades and I have used them for years. Had one that was indestructible until a dog decided to put it to the test.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I thought the AT looked really smart and mean looking in black.
Sorry Q-Ball, but I'm with my ol' mate Rockie on this one, just think and remember what Black bikes look like once their a few years old :( , not for me sorry guys.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nothing to do with colour Kangaroo Burger Mate.Its to do with Football.thats why I got the red bike.Liverpool FC.its like u buying a black bike.no self respecting Ozzie could live with that?U,ll Never Walk Alone!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Nothing to do with colour Kangaroo Burger Mate.Its to do with Football.thats why I got the red bike.Liverpool FC.its like u buying a black bike.no self respecting Ozzie could live with that?U,ll Never Walk Alone!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Rockie, but I wasn't about to buy a KTM, just look at my Club's colors :( . ps I barrack for Liverpool too, bring out another Beer, my shout. :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sorry Rockie, but I wasn't about to buy a KTM, just look at my Club's colors :( ORANGE... . ps I barrack for Liverpool too, bring out another Beer, my shout. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts