Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

My name Is Jorge and I have been an Africa Twin owner for about 6 months now. I own a 2017 CRF1000L Africa Twin. I have found myself looking at posts on these forums so it's about time I join in on the fun as well. I look forward to receiving help and guidance from fellow Africa Twin owners. Thank you for having me!

Sincerely,

Jorge T

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Hi and welcome

Reactions: Jetslayer

·
Administrator
3,288 Posts
Quite a few Colorado folks on here including my wife and I. A couple of weeks ago my wife and I passed 5 other AT's not including our two :)

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Quite a few Colorado folks on here including my wife and I. A couple of weeks ago my wife and I passed 5 other AT's not including our two :)

Yea, yea RUB it in Cuch.....:p

·
Administrator
3,288 Posts
Yea, yea RUB it in Cuch.....:p
There are a lot of them for sure. We passed 2 that were riding together as my wife and I were and then 3 individual bikes.

We came across 3 others last summer in Montrose as well, including crossing paths with one gal (at least that was our assumption based on the build and long blond ponytail) several times on the way to Montrose and over the weekend there. She may have been staying in Crested Butte, since it was that area that we crossed paths most often :)

·
Super Moderator
6,354 Posts
CO is no doubt a draw for many riders. Makes sense to see high proportions. Would love to be a part of that statistic, of course at the expense of the local's patience.

·
Premium Member
2020 ATAS ES DCT
235 Posts
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! Anyone ride in Colorado?
Hi Jetslayer, I spent about a week riding around the southern end of Colorado the last week of last September. I was camping out and exploring. Rode as far as I could up Pikes Peak. I was only permitted to ride to the 16 mile parking lot and take the shuttle to the top. Quite the construction project on top building a new lodge. Colorado is incredible, it is probably the only place you can watch 3 mule deer bucks walk through a Starbucks drive thru! I have the pictures to prove it.

·
Registered
CRF1000L | Gold Wing DCT
279 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but every time I see that sign or hear the name Cinnamon Pass, Neil Young's "Cinnamon Girl" comes to mind :)

Some how I suspect you have been up there! :LOL:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts