Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
first time on this forum so “Sup“ as the kids say , figured as I’m on my second twin 1100l standard dct , after a 1000 manual I would be more sociable this time around ...
looking forward to contributing and learning

cheers 🐠

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,716 Posts
Hi and welcome,
BTW ... Gotta LOVE the sound of the Remus can. I got the CF version of it on mine and everybody loves the sound of it..,

Reactions: Comf

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome to the forum matey, hope you find some sociable waffle and banter!
Hope your enjoying the upgrade to the 1100....I know I am 😁

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats on you new bike Comf. Is there much work involved in fitting the can.eg. do you need a retune or is it just a mater of swapping them out?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on you new bike Comf. Is there much work involved in fitting the can.eg. do you need a retune or is it just a mater of swapping them out?
I just swapped mine and found no problems

·
Registered
2020 ATAS Manual
35 Posts
Welcome Comf! That‘s a good looking bike.
Where are you based in the U.K.? I’m just outside York. Seem to be quite a few ATs on the roads near me. Nice to finally be able to get out and use the bikes at long last.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome Comf! That‘s a good looking bike.
Where are you based in the U.K.? I’m just outside York. Seem to be quite a few ATs on the roads near me. Nice to finally be able to get out and use the bikes at long last.
I’m down south in Surrey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts