Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I will be buying an AT over the winter and wanted to start learning more about it and connect with others who have experience with this bike,

I have owned a couple of KLR650s and about a week ago I test-rode a used Africa Twin and knew that I would be buying one. I talk to my wife and was immediately reminded that Christmas budgets are not meant to be spent on motorcycle down payments, so I'll be waiting :D

I can't wait to bring one home! We already have a longer trip planned for the late spring to go visit my son at Camp Pendleton, then take a route back home to Arkansas that will see us visiting the Sequoia National Forest, the Hoover dam and the Grand Canyon.

·
Super Moderator
1,698 Posts
Hi and welcome
Had a KLR too, all tho it was a good reliable (and simple) bike I still gotta say I’d choose my ATAS over the KLR any day..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found a great deal on a lightly used 2016 manual with several of the more expensive farkles already installed by the PO. 8700 miles, and this is the one that I rode at the dealership and that I have been watching all winter.

Yesterday I brought her home, showed my wife and son and then went to one of the dirt roads that I rode my KLR on often.

I'm hooked!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts