Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently living in Thailand.
I have a SD04 in Bangkok and a SD06 in Germany, both tricolor and DCT - real twins! I am relatively new to riding, it was just a necessity to buy a scooter for commuting to work in Bangkok, but now I have two ATs and a Supermoto for commuting. The scooter is history! Really addicted! I do some touring around Thailand an Europe, maybe 50k kms the last three years. Am now planning to do the TAT in September/October 2022.
Cheers, Andreas

Jfyh7CNqSoWBLI8zSA4%Kw.jpg ircUZjQORL6cR7p2sV5MBA.jpg _MG_1442 (1).jpg 69478da2-ea04-473f-9ad9-2ba9d90e76bc.jpg

·
Administrator
3,288 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I am looking forward to seeing more pics. My wife and I are hoping to be able to do a motorcycle tour in Thailand next year.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum! I am looking forward to seeing more pics. My wife and I are hoping to be able to do a motorcycle tour in Thailand next year.

Just enjoy. Be prepared for heat and unconventional riding. Pictures are from Mae Hong Son.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Administrator
3,288 Posts
I appreciate the heads up! We would love to go this year, but it just isn't in the cards with various other life events. So we are targeting November into the first week of December 2021. Not quite as hot in November? Drier or wetter?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate the heads up! We would love to go this year, but it just isn't in the cards with various other life events. So we are targeting November into the first week of December 2021. Not quite as hot in November? Drier or wetter?
Best time of the year is first half of december. A little cooler at night, and no burning of crops... air quality really gets bad in January... A
bad after Christmas

·
Administrator
3,288 Posts
Best time of the year is first half of december. A little cooler at night, and no burning of crops... air quality really gets bad in January... A
bad after Christmas

Perfect, that time should work out well for us :) Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts