Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just purchased a 2019 Africa Twin DCT, I live near Monterey California close to the Pacific Coast and Highway 1. I'm 62 years old - long time rider, vintage bike restorer and have a small fleet of bikes. In my younger days I race Flat Track, AFM road raced and still ride quite a bit. I used to ride off-road a lot and looking forward to some on and off road exploring with my middle son (3 sons) Ben on his Triumph Tiger xcx. I am an experienced mechanic, do all of my own work and have a pretty complete small machine shop in my garage. I still work as an Engineering Manager in a company that supports the agriculture industry here in Calif. and Arizona. Looking forward to discussions here on this forum. I'm pretty active on the Honda St Owners group forum having ridden and still own a Honda ST1100 Sport Tourer.

Dan Alameda

·
Registered
236 Posts
bd, welcome to the group. Will be down in your general area (Cambria) in June for a ride with a bunch of friends. Make sure we have good weather and nothing burning!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bd, welcome to the group. Will be down in your general area (Cambria) in June for a ride with a bunch of friends. Make sure we have good weather and nothing burning!
I'll forward your request to the proper authorities!!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts