1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,360 Posts
Hi and welcome

·
Registered
'17 DCT. Dunlap Missions. Heed crash bars. Honda panniers. GW trunk 4 my gal. BarkBusters
50 Posts
Welcome.
Lots of riding off highway near you...or used to be.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome! Picked mine up about the same time, great bikes!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome.
Lots of riding off highway near you...or used to be.
There still is! I frequently ride trails up towards Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, Silverwood Lake. We also have Johnson Valley and Red Mountain for desert riding. The nice thing about living in Phelan is I can ride to all of those locations from my garage without ever taking a paved road if I wanted. I can't stand CA, but those rides are still one of the few things I enjoy here.

·
Registered
'17 DCT. Dunlap Missions. Heed crash bars. Honda panniers. GW trunk 4 my gal. BarkBusters
50 Posts
There still is! I frequently ride trails up towards Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, Silverwood Lake. We also have Johnson Valley and Red Mountain for desert riding. The nice thing about living in Phelan is I can ride to all of those locations from my garage without ever taking a paved road if I wanted. I can't stand CA, but those rides are still one of the few things I enjoy here.
True that!
I miss that about CA but other factors took me from there 15+ years ago. Rode a lot in those areas mentioned BITD.
Get a photo of your trusty steed when you get a chance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts