Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased my Silver 2016 AT manual. In the 3 weeks I have owned it I have already put almost 1k miles on it. Have also installed the following accessories.

Hepco & Becker Upper/Lower/Handguard crash bars
KAOKO throttle lock
Dual USB charging outlet
Garmin ZUMO 390 NAV w/ SWMOTECH mount
SWMOTECH luggage rack
SWMOTEC ADV top case
SWMOTECH EVO Micro tank bag

Just ordered an Arrow slip on and waiting for the PCV to become available as I would like to install the Arrow SS Header/cat delete.

I will also be putting a set of 50/50 tires on it next spring.

Absolutely loving it and ready to take this thing on some trips! Doing a trip with my father in a few weeks around Lake Michigan.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Recently purchased my Silver 2016 AT manual. In the 3 weeks I have owned it I have already put almost 1k miles on it. Have also installed the following accessories.

Hepco & Becker Upper/Lower/Handguard crash bars
KAOKO throttle lock
Dual USB charging outlet
Garmin ZUMO 390 NAV w/ SWMOTECH mount
SWMOTECH luggage rack
SWMOTEC ADV top case
SWMOTECH EVO Micro tank bag

Just ordered an Arrow slip on and waiting for the PCV to become available as I would like to install the Arrow SS Header/cat delete.

I will also be putting a set of 50/50 tires on it next spring.

Absolutely loving it and ready to take this thing on some trips! Doing a trip with my father in a few weeks around Lake Michigan.

Welcome to the group! I am with ya! in the few weeks I have had mine I have put 1200 miles on her! :) put 8,000 on my strom in 4 months! lets see what I can do with this one!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are a few pics from the last couple of days. Just installed the Honda center stand as well. Makes working on it so much nicer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a sw-motech TRAX-ADV top box. All aluminum,I really like it a lot. Comes on and off very easily as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts