Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I am picking up my tri-color DCT next week. I really can't wait to get it up into the mountains. Been a while since I've been in the dirt. Looking forward to it. Thank you all for the good information on this forum. It really helped me figure out what I wanted on my bike. The AltRider crash bars are shipping soon and I am also getting the skid plate and fender riser (so I can put on TKC 80s). Happily, I have relatives in some good places in the country (Idaho, New York, Texas, New Mexico) so I have lots of excuses to go to other good riding spots. I plan on putting BarkBuster Storms on it and am I correct that the bars are 7/8" bars? Revzilla has them for $148, but Twisted Throttle has them for $114. Want to make sure I have the correct size. Anyway, thanks for all the good info.
Mark

·
Registered
102 Posts
Saw my first AT in Manitou Springs (parked at Maggie's Farm) on a visit. There was a waiting list for the bikes at the dealer. Back here, mine sat on the showroom floor for so long, I got a deal on it (CC Powersports - Louisville metro). Looking forward to getting it out there to ride some of those killer passes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I am in CO too and new to the Forum. I got my AT a couple weeks ago and have been riding it all over. Good luck and have fun.

Cheers, J

1 - 3 of 3 Posts